Roger Carasso please sign in
bit rot
2012-01-03 21:21:34 UTC
since we're out of gas for a while or/and "the way it works".

From "Net.Legends.FAQ (Noticeable Phenomena Of UseNet) Part 3/4"
http://www.linux.it/~md/usenet/legends3.html

Roger Carasso - "I'M NUMBER 2!"

Roger David Carasso; reputedly the major popular artist of "xposted to
*.test". Claims to be "FOUNDER OF THE INTERNET"; alt.sex.carasso and
alt.sex.carasso.snuggles apparently existed at one time... Lives in L.A.,
reputedly married to BONNIE; GIFs are apparently available - ask him...
Contrib. post:
Very amusing on the net, dull as dust in real life.
--
REGARDING MYSELF, ROGER DAVID CARASSO, NET.GOD --
OTHER FACTS OF INTEREST:
- I've had 4 accounts at Berkeley disabled and closed. 3 account, 2 times.
- I've had 1 account at gypsy's friend's site closed.
- I've had 2 accounts at USC disabled and closed. 1 three times.
- I then cracked 50 accounts at USC, where all business majors in summer
school are given the password "summer" and 80& don't bother to change it.
- I've had 2 accounts at Netcom disabled and closed. One twice.
- I've had 1 the turing.org site taken down because the sysadmin liked
me and refused to close my account.
- I've had my best friend lose his account at UCLA because of my posts
from there.
- I've made it so MIT doesn't allow anonymous logins anymore, after a
rash of my posts.
- I got a new account yesterday, and within 10 minutes root was taking
to me asking if I was "*the* roger david carasso", and disabled my
account.
- There are several others, but I can't remember.
--
CARASSO: Probable record-holder for most accounts suspended on
Usenet. Had student account at USC suspended three times for "abuse
of Usenet". Netcom suspended his account once, reenabled it, then
axed it. Got a new Netcom account in name of then-girlfriend (now
wife) Bonnie Houck (who is believed by some to be fictitious), which
also got suspended. When at ***@netcom.com, trolled bait on various
groups under various aliases (most notably Rachel Dafni Christy
["Wherever you go, there you are, so PARTY!"], Bob D. Crane, and
Rajagopalan Dsomething-or Cother ["Be one with the Bhagavan" or
something like that]). Rabid anti-Arab/Muslim, creator of
alt.wanted.muslim.gay (among others). Now posting from inference.com,
his actual workplace; since he has to tone down or face the wrath of
his boss (who is monitoring him), his posts are now somewhat tepid and
bland. May have been coiner of catchphrase "I SEE A GREAT NEED".
Still posts to talk.bizarre, where he is either loathed or reluctantly
admired.
--
Brief disclaimer: I *was* monitoring Roger, but it ended up costing us
too much in snapped-off electrodes and chewed-through leather restraints.

alt.fan.roger.david.carasso
alt.politics.bush
alt.politics.clinton
alt.politics.perot
alt.politics.gooley
alt.fan.gooley
alt.job.gooley
alt.gobment.lones
alt.wanted.moslem.men
alt.wanted.moslem.women
alt.wanted.moslem.gay
alt.imploding.kibo
alt.aldus.freehand
alt.fractal-design.painter
alt.pixar.typestry
alt.fan.howard-sterm.fartman
alt.flame.marshal.perlman.weenie
alt.flame.hairy-douchebag.merrideth-tanner
There are others, but I can't remember them!
--

x-post attempt to include alt.fan.roger.david.carasso to the Newgroup field
failed

"Article not accepted by server; not posted:
Postings to "alt.fan.roger.david.carasso" are not allowed here
Article appended to /Users/xyz/dead.article" --E-S rules

Please Note: AUK is THE happening Usenet newsgroup despite bawling
rumours about otter-filthing and libel suits being rife and a broken
voting process.

Support net mayhem for 2012.
Sign in at AUK for the Usenet 2012 Comeback Tour.
--
Voices that define the USENET: In article <jbp0pp$p5a$***@speranza.aioe.org>
"Respondant" <***@none.invalid> wrote: So nanny-nanny-foo-foo
Fred Hall
2012-01-03 21:37:14 UTC
Post by bit rot
since we're out of gas for a while or/and "the way it works".
From "Net.Legends.FAQ (Noticeable Phenomena Of UseNet) Part 3/4"
http://www.linux.it/~md/usenet/legends3.html
Roger Carasso - "I'M NUMBER 2!"
Roger David Carasso; reputedly the major popular artist of "xposted to
*.test". Claims to be "FOUNDER OF THE INTERNET"; alt.sex.carasso and
alt.sex.carasso.snuggles apparently existed at one time... Lives in L.A.,
reputedly married to BONNIE; GIFs are apparently available - ask him...
Very amusing on the net, dull as dust in real life.
<bows head in respect for the net.dead>

David DeLaney
2012-01-04 03:46:59 UTC
Post by bit rot
since we're out of gas for a while or/and "the way it works".
From "Net.Legends.FAQ (Noticeable Phenomena Of UseNet) Part 3/4"
Post by bit rot
Please Note: AUK is THE happening Usenet newsgroup despite bawling
rumours about otter-filthing and libel suits being rife and a broken
voting process.
HI ROGER!

... oh wait, you're trying to lure Roger out of the aether and back into
Usenet. I see. Luck to you!

Dave "---------------------v " DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from ***@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
bit rot
2012-01-04 05:29:11 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
Post by bit rot
since we're out of gas for a while or/and "the way it works".
From "Net.Legends.FAQ (Noticeable Phenomena Of UseNet) Part 3/4"
Post by bit rot
Please Note: AUK is THE happening Usenet newsgroup despite bawling
rumours about otter-filthing and libel suits being rife and a broken
voting process.
HI ROGER!
... oh wait, you're trying to lure Roger out of the aether and back into
Usenet. I see. Luck to you!
Joel "if you see me in a crowd" Furr next !!!
Post by David DeLaney
Thanks for signing in David.

2012 is going to be a real barn stormer..